Get Ready for Your Floor Cleaning
Please take a moment to prepare for our visit by reviewing the following tips:
- Please remove any small items, such as magazine racks, dining room chairs, floor plants, and especially all breakable items.
- Pin up any full-length draperies to prevent moisture damage. These should be at least six inches off the floor.
- Any table skirts on upholstered furniture should also be pinned up to avoid touching the carpet.
- Our team does not move computer equipment, china cabinets, entertainment centres, antiques, or fragile furniture. Please move these in advance if you would like the area underneath cleaned.
- When you choose the wall-to-wall cleaning package, please let our technicians know of any special requirements before we move your furniture. This may include weak legs, loose tops, or previous furniture repairs.
- Let us know of any stains, spots, or odours that require special attention and treatment.
- Pets should be kept in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning crew will not disturb them (for the sake of safety, please keep an eye on your curious little ones).
- Avoid spot cleaning any problem areas before our arrival. This may cause additional problems.